Tustin - CA
Staff Accountant - F/T
Jan 13, 2017
Staff Accountant - Full Time
Trinity Broadcasting Network, the world's largest Christian TV Network, is looking for a staff level accountant.
This individual will be responsible for various aspects of accounting for a multi-national non-profit organization. Duties will include financial statement preparation for multiple companies, account reconciliations, annual audit preparation, fixed assets and depreciation, accounts receivable/payable interface, intercompany activity, monthly account analysis, and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of US GAAP financial statement preparation and strong Excel skills are required. JDEdwards and Oracle Cloud financial software is a plus. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong character, integrity, morals, and work ethic. They will also display sound judgment, like to work in a team environment demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as good analytic and problem solving abilities.
Salary is based on education and experience.
Honolulu - HI
Chief Engineer - F/T
Jan 5, 2017
Chief Engineer - Full Time
- Fulfill the function of Chief Operator as described in Part 73.1870 of FCC Rules.
- Responsible to fulfill all duties required of a departmental head.
- Responsible for maintaining full compliance at all time with all pertinent FCC Rules dealing with technical operations at television broadcast stations as specified in Parts 17, 73 and 74 of the FCC Rules.
- Responsible for monitoring all transmission facilities to determine compliance with FCC.
- Rules and performing, or supervising the performance of any and all corrective actions and repairs to maintain compliance with the rules, company policy and good engineering practice.
- Oversee the training of all transmitter operations personnel to a skill level which renders those personnel knowledgeable and capable of performing their duties in compliance with FCC Rules and company policies prior to assuming responsibility in that capacity.
- Oversee the training of all non transmitter operations personnel to a skill level required for the position by the station and good engineering practice.
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping in proper working order all transmission and studio, and various other electrical/mechanical equipment found at television stations.
- Responsible for providing personal support in whatever capacity is required to assist in successful production of television programs as needed.
- Responsible for providing personal support in whatever capacity is required to assist Station Manager to help meet the needs of the station.
- Responsible for maintaining 24 hour "on call" liaison with station personnel, and available during those time to render emergency assistance. Otherwise, responsible for designating a competent alternate person as a back up during illness, vacation and other approved absences.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with pertinent FCC Rules as regarding posting or keeping station technical files, records, logs, licenses, permits, authorizations or other required documents. In particular, the weekly performance of the Chief Operator Log Review of the Station Log as specified in Part 73.1870 (c) (3).
- Responsible for the purchase of all capital and non capital items necessary for proper operation of the facility under direct supervision and cooperation of the Station Manager (and in some cases the Network Vice President of Engineering) at the lowest possible cost to the station.
- Working knowledge of general electronic theory
- Computer literacy and systems familiarity.
- Analog and digital component level trouble shooting skills as applied to television transmitters, microwave systems, satellite receive systems, studio, electrical, mechanical and other equipment used in television broadcast stations.
- Knowledge of all FCC Rules pertinent to television broadcast technical requirements as found in Parts 17, 73 and 74.
- Supervisory skills sufficient to properly and efficiently train, schedule and manage a technical staff.
- Organizational skills sufficient for timely filing of required company reports, FCC reporting and logging requirements, scheduling of preventative maintenance and general coverage of required activities of the engineering department.
- Previous experience as chief engineer or technical supervisor at a television broadcast station is preferred.
Education and Certifications:
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Two or more years of college level electronics curricula or bona fide electronics school/military equivalent.
- Valid FCC radio operator permit.
- Society of Broadcast Engineers certification preferred.
- Valid Drivers license
- Reports directly to the Station Manager and is evaluated by the manager in terms of general employee performance.
- Cooperates with and is evaluated by the Network Vice President, Engineering in the area of performance of technical skills, good engineering practice and compliance with corporate and FCC technical policies.
Hendersonville - TN
Video Editor - F/T
Dec 22, 2016
Video Editor - Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform related duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Ability to work 40 hours a week with flexibility on weekends for various productions and/or events
- Edit spots for Television
- Create innovative videos relevant to the Network’s audience
- Video Editing projects from assembly to final delivery
- Ability to deliver on strict deadlines
- Have a working knowledge of Avid Media Composer, and broadcast television production
- Knowledge and experience in post-production editing and post-production software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop
- Motion Graphics a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organizational skills and computer proficiency
- Possess strong communication skills to interact with editors, producers and department heads
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Education and/or Work Experience Desired:
- Bachelor's degree in television production or equivalent experience
- Camera operation in studio and field camera operation a plus
Tustin - CA
Prayer Partner - Part Time
Sep 21, 2016
Prayer Partner – Part Time
Handle prayer line calls, take prayer requests and pledges, salvations, re-dedications, praise reports, and special requests from all over the nation and world.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Ability to pray effectually, providing assistance through prayer & the word of God to those in need
- Ability to respond to crisis calls such as suicide, anger, abuse, depression
- Spiritually & emotionally mature, portraying a Godly character that exemplifies the lifestyle & behavior of a Minister of the Gospel
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive & confidential information
- Ability to handle high call volume & work well with others
- Typing (minimum 30 wpm) & Computer skills
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Commitment of your life to Jesus Christ
- Have a good knowledge of the Word of God
- Established in a church body
- Pastoral reference
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Consistent commitment to fulfill the requirements of being a Prayer Partner
- Willingness to abide by the policies & guidelines of TBN
- Considerate & respectful to co-workers with a willingness to quickly resolve any disputes that would create strife or division in the Prayer Department
Honor those placed in authority treating them with respect & dignity
Tustin - CA
JUCE TV Production Assistant - F/T
Aug 17, 2016
JUCE TV Production Assistant - Full Time
The JUCE TV Production Assistant will help with each stage of the production process for JUCE TV. This may include but is not limited to script writing and concept development for both spots and segments, studio and field lighting, studio and field camera operations, non-linear editing, and graphic design. The employee would also need to facilitate intake of outside JUCE TV programming off a FTP site and transcode to JUCE TV specs.
- Education or work experience in relevant field
- Ability to work 40 hours a week with flexibility on weekends for various productions and/or events for JUCE TV
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone manner, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task successfully
- Qualified candidates will be excited to contribute to a youth-oriented television network, have a strong sense of professional and ethical responsibility, and be able to work independently or with a team when handling multiple projects
- Knowledge and experience in post-production editing, media codec workflows, and post-production software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Cinema 4D
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A technical aptitude with the ability to help set up and work on remote production trucks
- Have a passion for faith-based media and music